1) What is a difference between Bathroom Cleaning Liquid from the Bathroom Cleaning Gel?
Tytan Bathroom Cleaning Gel has a high viscosity, it remains longer on cleaned surface. This allows on spot application of the product to remove the thicker layers of lime or rust (such as on faucets). Product in liquid is easier to distribute on a large surface and remove with smaller amount of water. Both products used regularly well maintained bathrooms clean.
2) What is the difference between the Drain Clogs Removing Granules from Drain Clogs Removing Gel?
The granules are in solid form, they are very strong, rapidly acting agent, but with incorrect use can cause clogging the tube. The gel also dissolves the residue in drains and pipes, but as an agent in the form of liquid will not clog the pipes. In addition, the gel is less aggressive for the sanitary appliance and in such cases as congestion will definitely work in his favor.
3) What does it mean that the product is a biocidal and how is it manifested?
A biocidal product is an agent which removes unwanted organisms. Tytan WC Cleaner effectively cleans and refreshes the toilet, and moreover has antibacterial properties.
4) What are the benefits of nanotechnology in Windows & Glass Cleaner Liquid? What is the impact on the quality of cleaning?
The component "nano" in the windows cleaning liquid is a special mixture that results in a hydrophilic protective layer, which in turn slows down the settling of dust and facilitates cleaning of windows and mirrors.
5) To which surfaces is an All Purpose Liquid Cleaner concentrate the best?
All Purpose Liquid Cleaner is ideal for cleaning all washable surfaces, but most commonly is using to cleaning floors.
6) What does it mean that the fluid is anti-static?
Antistatic liquid reduces the electrical charge accumulated on the rubbed surface (e.g. during cleaning) and thus slows down the deposition of dust on the surface.
7) What does the Tytan Bleach?
Tytan Bleach is an extremely powerful product which contains hypochlorite. It is used to remove stains from ceramic and enamel surfaces. It can also be used to remove tough stains such as wine, coffee, tea, juices and fruits, but only with white flax and cotton.
8) What if any cleaning agent will be used in a health threating way?
Follow the text on the label, or as soon as possible, contact your doctor. During the visit show the container or label to the doctor.
9) "I tried to remove residue from the sink by every possible manner and I did not succeed." What is the most effective agent for this?
Sediments on the sink contains a large amount of calcium and magnesium ions from the so-called hard water. It is recommended to wash it by agents with acidic pH – bathroom cleaning agents. Sediments of fat, residues after washing the dishes etc. are well-washable by a range of Tytan Kitchen Cleaner agents.
10) What types of surfaces or dirt can be cleaned by the cleaning powders? Are they strong detergents or rather gentle?
Cleaning powders cope very well with strong dirt on the surface of metal and enamel, but can draw a little ceramic and painted surfaces. These are strong measures.
11) Which of the agents do not have to be keeping away from children?
Every chemical agent should be keeping out of reach of children. There is no exception.
12) Is there any cleaning agent completely safe to health?
All chemical agents used according to the specifications and instructions on the label does not endanger health.
13) Does the WC cleaners also cleans under the water line?
Yes. Although there are some exceptions. Tytan WC Cleaner fortunately is not one of them.
14) Does the Tytan Automatic Toilet Bowl Liquid Cleaner works longer then the Tytan Double-phase Toilet Bowl Cleaning cube?
Tytan Toilet Bowl Cleaning Cube should be enough for about 400 flushes, Tytan Automatic Bowl Liquid Cleaner for a little shorter but smells more intense.
15) For what purpose can we use a Tytan Professional Condensed Cleaning and Whitening Liquid ? Is it possible to use it as an alternative to Tytan WC Cleaner?
Tytan Professional is a an agent which cleans WC, on hypochlorite. It can be used exactly as a Tytan WC Cleaner. Never use both types of fluids at the same time. Tytan professional in an appropriate dilution can be used as a bleaching agent for fabrics.
16) What does it mean that the cube i double-phased?
Double-phased cube has a two main working areas: it cleans at each flush and refresh thanks to a fragrance composition contained in it.
17) If I will clean a window by the Tytan Windows & Glass Cleaner Anti-Fog then it means that the window will not steaming at all?
After washing a glass surface by the Tytan Windows & Glass Cleaner Anti-Fog, building-up the fog is significantly reduced, and evaporation is accelerated. It does not mean that it will not evaporate at all.
18) Does the cleaning agent gets less and less effective with time of lying on the shelf?
Tytan products should maintain optimum performance until the expiration date specified on the packaging. Of course, this applies to a reasonable storage conditions. High temperatures and sunlight accelerate the aging of all products.
19) Does the cleaning agent after opening loses faster the usefullness than when it is closed all the time?
Usefulness - no, with some liquid, for example windows cleaner, alcohol evaporates and this may cause a little worse cleaning properties. Similarly with the liquids on hypochlorite. Hypochlorine evaporates, which can reduce the quality of the product.
20) Where can I check if in the product produced by Zakłady Chemiczne Unia is a component which I am allergic at?
Sheets with components are placed on our website www.unia.pl. Allergens contained in fragrance compositions are included on the product label.
21) Was the Tytan cleaning agents tested on animals?
No, they never was and they will never be.
22) Are the Tytan cleaning agents safe to the enviroment?
Detergents used to the production of Tytan cleaning agents are biodegradable and they complying with the Polish and EU norms.